Special Notice from HOA Board
Written by HOA Board
Thursday, 14 February 2013
THE PURPOSE OF THIS NOTICE IS TO SOLICIT HELP FROM ALL RESIDENTS AND LOT OWNERS!
The HOA BOARD met Monday, February 11, and the FOLLOWING ISSUES WERE RAISED and DISCUSSED by visitors and the HOA Members.
- A concern for the safety of our children, our property and total disregard for our 30 mile per hour speed limit and STOP Signs!
- Toilet papering, lighting fireworks and parking behind unattended homes (playing Loud music – Loud laughing/talking; UNFORTUNATELY, we have no specifics on Refreshments/other?)
- Dumping tree stumps/landscape netting in boat storage area?
- Trash outside Peninsula gate and along roadside.
- Vandalism to vacant house.
The BOARD entertained several prevention solutions: i.e.
- Manned person at gate.
- Cameras to photograph all cars coming and going after gate closes.
- Speed Bumps throughout our community!
- Filing charges on offenders with Sheriff’s Department.
- Impose Fines as outlined in bylaws on offenders.
Bottom Line – We as a community are better than this: We as your HOA BOARD are asking for Your help and need a FAVOR FROM EVERYONE! Help us keep “THE PENINSULA” the coveted place to live by doing the following:
- Simply observing and obeying speed limit and STOP signs.
- Let’s self-police the Peninsula.
- Take photos of those causing disturbances.
- Get tag numbers of offenders and non-residents; also car make!
- Know who you or family members are allowing to have gate code (once the Gate Code is given to non-residents-who are they giving it to?)
- Dumping trash in boat storage? Someone had to know or give the code to the Dumper? “We are better than this!” If it’s you, Remove It!
We are discussing this ongoing but we feel as a community we can self-police ourselves and keep THE PENINSULA a safe place to live. WE NEED EVERYONE’S HELP PLEASE!
Lastly; We are open to ideas!
Thanks in advance for your help!
YOUR HOA BOARD
Last Updated ( Thursday, 14 February 2013 )